4/29/2010

:: in the Sweetline shop ::
news + events + happenings at Sweetline


It's been over a week that Sweetline officially has (re)launched and what a week! I've connected with a lot of new people and am truly inspired by their stories and adventures, encouraging me more with Sweetline's venture and adventure. It's definitely an unknown road for me but an exciting one - trying new things, going for it, reinventing yourself - all good things, yes!?

Here are just a few things happening already in the Sweetline shop >>

*A big thank you to the lovely Jess of Jess LC for the small business advice guest post opp. (Seriously people she not only makes incredible jewelry right here but she has a fantastic blog about living life with intention - great message!)

*I am super excited about speaking at the Northbay SocialBiz 2010 Media Conference tomorrow in Petaluma. There are some great keynote speakers and tons of workshops. I am presenting a workshop on Blogging for Business, full of inspiring (i hope!) words and exercises to encourage and teach resourceful ways. In Bay area? You can still register right here.

*The Shine Online interview series is up and running. I'll be posting a new interview from a digitally savvy person, brand or company every Friday. I am so thankful for my colleagues, friends and new contacts for participating. And I may be contacting you so get ready!

*Sweetline grand opening discounts are in the mix.  15% of all services so if you need help with you online presence, I am here for you!




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi to us at Sweetline!